Friday, April 10, 2009

Update from Michele

Hello there. Things have been getting crazy and fun. I have so many great ideas from a Photography convention that I went to a few days ago. Can't wait to put them in place and to offer my wonderful customers great sessions and products soon. I will also be setting up a "photography class" soon. Can't wait to show you ways to help you take better portraits with your little digital cameras.
Here is a Senior Session that I did with Holly yesterday. She will be a HS Senior rep for me at Fife HS next year!! This session was done so that we have images to put on postcards and for special offer that she can share with others in her class!!!! She is so energetic, fun and so comfortable in front of the camera.





2 comments:

holli said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love my pictures so much!

~Holli Spitzli

Willow said...

michele those are great! i love how you grouped the three different looks. she is a pretty girl, nice eyes...