Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Alex's Senior Portrait Session..........

Alex and her Mom met me in Tacoma for Alex's session. We had the perfect morning light. The kind you want to order up for every session. Mary did a great job directing the light where I needed it. Mary, you are hired! Alex was definitely very comfortable in front of the camera. She had so many great shots, that it took me a little longer to edit this session down!! She loves her Volkswagen. This is a great shot of both. We decided during her preview session, that her portraits with her car would make a great ad for VW. So Alex, one day, when you find that prince, let me know and I'll be there ;) Thanks again for choosing me!!





































































1 comment:

Willow said...

wow, she is CUTE! love your compositions on all of these and the flowers are beautiful!!!