Saturday, April 18, 2009

A lot of new "stuff" to post- Stay tuned in.........

Chris & Julies Engagement Session
So I have been busy with outdoor sessions now that the weather is changing for the better. I will start the first post of many with Julie, Chris and Madison. I will be photographing Chris and Julie's wedding in August. I can't wait for their big day. Their connection with each other is amazing. As you can see here, they just melt together. I really enjoyed capturing these images in a place that has meaning to them. We went to Chris's parents home in Port Orchard. Lot's of Trees and trails. We dodged a few rain showers but got some great images in between!!!



































































































































































No comments: