Sunday, April 26, 2009

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Before I announce them, I wanted to tell you why I love my job. I have been in the Photography Industry for quite some time and well trained to help you look your best in your photographs. No matter what wonderful stage in your life you are in, I can help. So I was telling my Daughter how important it is to eat Fruits and Vegetables every day (to help with these wonderful stages). I said "It will help to keep your skin looking youthful and healthy". She says to me "Mom, it did not work for you!” Gotta love Children’s honesty and Photoshop!!!!


Thank you Morgan for being my Vanna White!

The winners of a $125.00 Gift cards from Render's Photography are-

Dana Barrett

Kiersten Cavner

Cathie Rohleder

Please e-mail me your address and I’ll send your gift cards right out!!!


Another drawing will be coming in the next few months. Thanks for participating on Facebook.

No comments: