Saturday, May 30, 2009

Guess where?


Post your answer on my Facebook profile or on my blog.
Not a Render's Photography Facebook Fan? Sign up here.


Where was I standing when I took this photo (you must be more specific than "the coastline")?
I will be donating $1 to Big Brothers/Big Sisters (my little Sister and I are part of the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Alumni) for every guess (one guess per person).
The person who has the correct answer first, will win a $125 gift card for Render's Photography and a $20 Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card.
The contest will close on Wednesday, June 3rd.
The winner will be revealed when the contest ends.
So go ahead and guess, don't be shy............... give it a try.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the Northwestern most point of Washington. Tatoosh Island perhaps. OR Orcas Island,near Olga. Tough call either way!