Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Michael's Graduation Pics

Michael was up for anything. What he has made me realize is that my competition is REALLY up and coming. Kids are learning early on what had taken me years to accomplish. Photoshop is no longer a "What" word. I think it's great that digital photography is here and to stay. I have had many HS Seniors this year ask if I can do "this" and "that" in Photoshop!! Back in my day of Photography class in HS, it didn't get any better than MS publisher for making postcards and flyers. Also, what you took in the camera is what you got!!! Michael and his family were a joy to work with. His Dad (also Mike) had a 101 lesson in how to hold my reflector. Thanks for doing a great job. Good luck with your Quad racing!!! & Thanks for choosing me.









No comments: