Friday, June 26, 2009

Guess what it is and where it was taken?

For Facebook fans:

It may not be what you think it is, but just start guessing. I am looking for what it is and where it was taken.
The prize for the person that get's both questions correct on this image wins:
2 movie passes to Regal Cinemas
Render's Photography Gift card worth $125.

The guessing ends on Wednesday, July 1st.......
Good luck.
(PS, really, even if you think someone has already guessed it, just be creative and guess something else)!
One winner per session. This is the 3rd image in this session.
Post your answer on my Facebook profile or on my blog. Not a Render's Photography Facebook Fan? Sign up here.


The winner is:

Dana Berg Kerr at 5:16pm July 2
lava, Hawaii

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday, june 30 -or- Wednesday, July 1??

Nicole Lux said...

1. I think it is the rock monster from Never Ending Story and so it must be...

2. ...somewhere in Fantasia!!

Anonymous said...

is it dog poo? Ü Interesting. I have a real guess, but I will email it to you.
Ang