Friday, March 13, 2009

Ways to display your Portraits

Happy Friday. I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful sunshine! I wanted to share with you a few ways to display your photographs. I often guide my customer on some ways to display their images. These two customer had their own ideas in mind (Karen and Kelli).
Karen's blog post
http://michelerenderphotography.blogspot.com/2008/08/jaden-and-his-parents.html
I was so impressed that I wanted to share them with you!!! Thanks you two for sharing these ideas and being inspirational to others!










Kelli's displays at her wedding were amazing. These were done using her engagement portraits that we did awhile back. Great job Kelli. You get credit for the awesome job that you did. The use of the Black and White and how you tied the image into your theme was brilliant.
She appropriately called it the "Museum of Kelli and Casey".
































































































No comments: