Thursday, February 26, 2009

Julia Marie is here!!!

Look who's here. I am so excited to share these portraits with you. I have know Pam & Mike since way back (no need to say exactly how long that is). I photographed Pam and Mike's wedding in 1999. I also went to HS with Mike. So, you can see why the arrival of Julia is so exciting. Working with them th other night to create these special portraits, I can tell that Julia is one lucky little girl. Mike and Pam were so patient and gentle with her. Now Julia, on the other hand was a jewel. She put up with us moving her all around, changing clothing, turn her this way, that way. She stayed awake the whole session. What a cutie. Here are a few of her newborn portraits (just a sneak peak for Pam and Mike). There are, as usual, many more than this, but these are a few fav's. Oh, and the other little cutie is Slurpee. You'll see her when you scroll down.























































1 comment:

bells said...

Michele,
Hi - I'm Mike's mom. He just sent us your preview shots.

They are so beautiful! I loved them and can't wait to see all of them.

I may be somewhat prejudiced, but I do believe that Julia is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen - as beautiful as your pictures!
Patty Gingles