Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here is Nicole and Aaron!

Nicole came to me, wanting some photographs of her and Aaron. They wanted something nice for the Holidays, but admitted that they both really don't like being in front of the camera. I wanted to make sure they were comfortable with the session and that they had a great time. I suggested that we head outdoors (even at this time of year). So we went to the U-DUB campus Tacoma. We had unusually mild temperatures last weekend. I even had to take my jacket off. It was perfect and as I say "meant to be". They did just fine with a camera around. Thank you Nicole and Aaron for picking me to take your portraits. These are a few of my fav's:












































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele those are great!!!
You did an awesome job with Nicole and Aaron!
I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, the above comment was from Kristen LaFrance!