Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sneak preview- Lena

Lena is 1. You talk about a contagious smile. She is so curious about her environment. Just the way a 1 year old should be. Her Mommy and Daddy, Susan and Toni, are a past wedding couple. They were married in the UPS chapel in 2003. What a gorgeous church. Sorry, I won't be able to show you portraits of that. I wasn't digital back then, so the images that I do have on file are filed away. Take my word for it. The church is one of the most beautiful that I have photographed in. Now Lena's Daddy really doesn't like to be in front of the camera, so we tried to show the strong relationship they have (IE- Daddy's girl with them playing together). That is why I love the portrait of Lena up in the air. That smile is from her Daddy. I hope that you smile too while checking these out!!































































































































No comments: