Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

My Grandpa turned 71 this week. Doesn't he look great! I am hoping that I got genes from that side of the family. My Grandpa is active. He bowls, and golfs and is on the move. Recently, he gave us a scare. He suffered a Mild Heart Attack on Labor day. Luckily, they cleared up his artery and he is back to normal. His is the model patient. Here he is pictured with his Classic Ford (sorry, I forgot the year). He just had it re-stored and the color is undescribable. Here's to celebrating another Birthday with you. No more scares like the last one. We love ya.






Where's Waldo?





Here you can see Grandpa, myself and my Bro!

3 comments:

Willow said...

love these michele! the hubcap one is perfect!

AngieDphotography said...

Very Cool

Kenz said...

LOVE THE HUBCAP one!!!!