Saturday, August 2, 2008

Scott Family

When the phone rings, I get excited. No matter the day or time. It may be a new customer or one that's been with me for a while. Either way, I can't wait to hear updates, stories and exciting news from the other end of the line. Jan Scott has a Dauther that I photographed for her Senior portraits 8 years ago. She was calling to ask me if I would have time to come photograph her growing family. Jill, whom was the HS Senior that I photographed 8 years ago, now has a family of her own. Her Husband was home from Iraq for a short period of time and they wanted to capture his visit. I was more that willing to make sure this happened. Just imagine that the only time every one could get together was at 8PM!! Not a problem, we can make it work. And those 5 adorable children did GREAT!!! See for yourself.
















2 comments:

Willow said...

that finger in the mouth one is so freakin cute!! i love the walking one too, they are gonna love these!

AngieDphotography said...

ohhhh those are awesome! Ü Cute stuff!