Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back from my convention!!

I have been back from my photography convention for a few days. Had a wonderful time and learned so many new things that I can't wait to share with all of you. There were so many amazing photographers and I made some great new connections with great people. If you love great music, then check out http://www.amyseeley.com/. I had the chance to meet Amy at the convention. Her music, along with her, are wonderful. Be sure to check it out. I just wanted to post some of my favorite images from a few past session. Mostly kids. They make you smile. They were so much fun and full of energy!!!! Enjoy looking at those.











































































































































































No comments: